Pod Membership Includes:
1-2-1 – Ongoing Private Support and Companionship
- FOUR (60-minute) 1-2-1 sessions with Bryan via Zoom or phone. See topic choices below! (Option to buy more sessions after four have been completed)
- Access to Bryan via email and messaging in-between sessions for questions, ideas, and support
- You chose the companionship topics that you’d like to explore
- Optional erotic homework to try in-between sessions
- 1-2-1 session availability will be Monday-Friday 5:00pm-10:30pm EST and Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-6:00pm EST
A Group Pod Meeting – A Community of Companionship
Optional drop-in pod meetings with Bryan and anyone else currently in this Fall 2021 Sacred Sex Pod. An opportunity to discuss and explore erotic contemplative practices in community. This will be an opportunity for participants to voluntarily present current experiences, ideas and desires. Those who gather will actively listen and be invited to reflect what they are hearing and ask questions that the presenter might explore further. Time will be devoted to practicing our contemplative listening skills. Excerpts and clips of explicit content may be mindfully shared for contemplative reflection. Each gathering will feature a short guided meditation. These will be held over Zoom. Below is when the pod will meet. They are each stand-alone meetings and each are optional.
Optional Group Times (all times EST):
Sunday, September 26 – 3:00-4:30pm
Thursday, October 7- 8:00-9:30pm
Sunday, October 24- 3:00-4:30pm
Thursday, November 4- 8:00-9:30pm
Sunday, November 14- 3:00-4:30pm
Thursday, December 9- 8:00-9:30pm
Sunday, December 12- 3:00-4:30pm [Optional Group Closing Ritual]
- A reminder that companionship with Bryan and also this pod group, are open to all bodies, genders and identities of at least 18 years of age.
- In the optional group meetings, participants may be invited to join in listening to and/or viewing explicit content for the purpose of reflection and discussion.
- Much of our content will be chosen by you the participants. Many bodies, genders, themes, and depictions can be chosen. All participants are asked to be open to these moments of different kinds of content, some of which may be out of our usual or personal “go-to” choices. The purpose is not necessarily to become aroused, but rather to listen to others, to appreciate their desires and experiences, and then to have our desires and experiences heard when it is our turn to share.
- All content must feature persons at least 18 years of age.
- Groups meet on Zoom, fully clothed.
- These groups are private. Group agreements will be reviewed at the start of each session to reiterate and remind of our boundaries, to make the space as helpful and as safe as possible for each of us.
Access to Bryan’s Meditations
Unlimited access to Bryan’s library of original guided meditations during this Fall 2021 Pod period. This includes the full existing library and any new meditations released while we work together. New guided meditation release coming soon that will companion the journey of self-love, body positivity, body neutrality, and sex positivity.
1-2-1 Companionship Topics to Select From—
[You can select a new topic each session, stick with the same topic, or suggest another topic not listed here]
Increasing My Self-Awareness and My Self-Love
- Exploring new ways to listen to ourselves and to our bodies
- A personal spiritual and/or sexual historical reflection
- Inviting the sacred feminine with practices to listen to HER desires within each of us
- Practices to expand erotic energy into to other parts of our body and throughout our days
Exploring Companionship – Giving & Receiving
- Spend time listening to and being heard with contemplative listening exercises
- A practicing of giving and receiving
- Considering the potential insights of tantra spirituality in helping us give and receive
- An opportunity to dig deeper into the question of “What do I want?”
An Erotic Story-time (pre-work required)
- Sharing an erotic story (desire, experience, fantasy or a blend)
- Listening to someone else’s erotic story
- Practice loving ourselves and others and all the desire and experience that they or we bring to share
- You will be invited to share a personal erotic story or desire and be invited to share erotica or pornography that helps to inspire your memory, experience, or desire. And then you will have the opportunity to be the listener for an erotic sharing from Bryan
- You will then have a variety of styles of meditation to choose from to close our time together
Erotica and Porn – Giving & Receiving (pre-work required)
- You will be invited to share a personal erotic creation
- Erotica or Porn / One medium or many mediums
- You will reflect upon the experience and the work and then share the content. Bryan will provide mindful gratitude, reflection, and contemplative listening support.
- You will have the option to receive an erotic sharing from Bryan and to contemplatively listen and/or watch and to provide your mindful gratitude, reflection, and contemplative listening support.
Considering Our Call In This Troubled World
An opportunity to discern and to ask any of the following:
- What is important to me and what do I care about?
- What is the role of privilege, colonization, discrimination, inequality in my life?
- What do I want to bring healing, transformation, and growth to in my life?
- What planetary change do I want to contribute towards?
- How can I bring spiritual practices and contemplative listening to my desire to help and bring change?
Pick Additional Focus Area(s)
- How can I use the power and creativity of my erotic body to heal and transform the world around me?
- Mingling our feelings of anger for justice and peace, with the magick of the erotic body, and the desire for protest and action.
- How can we use my spiritual life and practice to heal and transform the world around me?
- Mingling our feelings of anger for justice and peace, with the contemplative spiritual life, and the desire for protest and action.
- How can I, through contemplative and careful listening, heal and transform the world around me?
- Mingling our feelings of causes and concerns that we are passionate about, with the power of listening, and the desire for happiness and peace in our lives and the lives around us
“This Is My Body… Take It. Eat It. Drink It.” – Eroticism of Mystics, Sacred Texts and Liturgy (pre-work required)
- Explore the sexual nature and eroticism in sacred texts, liturgical worship and the lives and writing of the mystics.
- While quasi-honored today by the institutions, mystics were actually subversive against the patriarchy of institutional religion. You will pick your mystic(s) to spend time with and opportunity to connect with through their writings and your own creative reflection.
- Consider the erotic expression and importance of physical touch in Gilgamesh, The Psalms, Song of Songs, Proverbs, and in the lives of Teresa of Avila, Mary Magdalene, St. John the Cross, Jesus of Nazareth as well as the Western Christian Liturgy.
- Creative activity option to mimic the actions of a mystic, to write like a mystic, or to write to a mystic.
A Prayer Service For You, Your Causes, Your Desires
- This can be based in a particular tradition’s prayer, or it can a blend of traditions. It can be interspiritual. You select the kind of prayer you’d like to experience. Based on your feedback, Bryan will create a ritual experience for you. You bring your causes and your desires to the space.
A Meditation For You, Your Causes, Your Desires
- This can be based in a particular tradition of meditation, or it can a blend of traditions. It can be interspiritual. It can be chakra-based. It can be erotic, if you desire. You select the kind of meditation that you’d like to experience. Based on your feedback, Bryan will create a ritual experience for you. You bring your causes and your desires to the space.
Sex Magick – Exploring and Creating A Ritual Practice
- Discerning what an ongoing ritual practice might look like for you.
- Work with Bryan to experiment and create your own ritual structures that make sense and might work for you on an ongoing basis.
- Investigate traditions and practitioners from around the world and discuss how they might inspire your own practice and your own causes and passions.
Sacred Seed Exploration (for persons whom produce semen)
- Exploring what a spirituality of our cum might look like. Instead of throwing it away as soon as we release it. When our seed of life bursts into this physical world, how else might we use these moments?
- Reflections on anointing, seeding, and breeding
- Bryan will lead a guided meditation either with your cum present or using our imaginations we can imagine your cum
A reminder that you can select a new topic each session, stick with the same topic, or suggest another topic not listed here.
Considering joining and have some questions?
Contact Bryan directly at email@example.com
Visit the TESTIMONIAL page to read feedback from past sacred sex group participants and 1-2-1 clients with Bryan.
Discounts available for those identifying as BIPOC and those experiencing any insecurities and hardship in this fragile time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.